Many of us spend at least 8-10 hours a week traveling on train, bus or car. That’s equivalent to being a part-time college student.
Instead of mastering Candy Crush and Temple Run, waiting for signal to check IG BBM updates or listening to your favorite playlist – Maybe we can use that time to obtain an “Mass Transit” degree.
Hopefully, the following steps will help you in the process
1. Choose your own major, field of study interest.
Example. Becoming an Entrepreneur, Starting a new business, Starting a Non-Profit, Procrastination, Time or money management, Resume Cover Letter writing, Interview techniques or start that new hobby..
2. Go to Google and type “best (enter your field of interest) books”. You’ll find hundreds of responses, now check the title of book that caught your interest in Amazon. Their rating system is awesome!
3. Download the Kindle App, iBooks app or Oyster app (netflix for ebooks) to read some eBooks.
4. Sign up for an Audible account (my favorite) and begin listening to Audiobooks.
5. Get the physical book and learn the old fashioned way 😉
How do you think reading 10 hours a week, learning about a subject or something you need help dealing with improve your life?
NOT KNOWING how to do something or how to improve something is not a permanent issue. You have a computer in your hands right now.